Life can be hectic at this time of year: school activities, sports, music lessons, vacations… Let’s get organized! In this webinar, we’ll show you how to create an Outlook calendar that shows a different event color for each member of your family. Then we’ll show you how to print the calendar for the refrigerator, complete with color coding and information for “who’s driving who where,” plus how to share that calendar with other people in your family.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to create a family calendar in Outlook 2013
- How to use categories to color code events for each person in your family
- How to print a weekly view of your calendar.
- How to share the calendar with other people.
References for this webinar
- Outlook Calendar Basics (videos)
- Outlook Calendar Basics (downloadable course)
- Organize your calendar with color categories (how-to)
- Share calendars in Outlook.com (how-to)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.