We’ll show you how OneNote can help organize and share your plans, including a nifty free notebook download that’s chock full of tips from Travel + Leisure magazine. Plus, we’ll chat with travel adventurer and blogger Kristin Luna from Camels & Chocolate to learn some of her expert top tips for a great trip. We’ll also answer your questions about travel and OneNote.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How OneNote takes all your info in
- Sharing OneNote with others
- The OneNote travel notebook
- Travel blogger Kristin Luna’s travel tips
References for this webinar
- Get started with OneNote (OneNote 2013, OneNote 2010)
- OneNote on mobile devices
- Sharing OneNote with others (how-to)
- The OneNote travel notebook (and other OneNote notebooks)
- Kristin Luna’s travel blog Camels & Chocolate
- Kristin’s Top travel tips for summer (blog post)
- Setting up OneNote for travel (blog post)
- Using Linked Notes in OneNote (2010 or 2013)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.