You can access and share Office documents with browser-based versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote. Learn some of the basics and the latest features of these free tools.
Note: Office Online was formerly known as Office Web Apps.
There is an updated webinar about Office Online at http://aka.ms/online123.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Yes, Office Online is different than Office 365
- Storing docs with OneDrive
- New features customers asked for
- Working on a doc with someone else at the same time
References for this webinar
Office Web Apps:
- Office Online Home Page
- Get started with Office Online (how-to & video)
- Edit documents in OneDrive (how-to)
- Sign-in no longer required to edit Office docs in OneDrive (blog post)
- 4 new ways to edit Office documents in your browser (blog post)
- Co-authoring: Two dudes share a spreadsheet (video)
- OneDrive Home Page
- Sign into OneDrive
- Share Office documents stored on OneDrive
- OneDrive tips including Fetch
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb to join us live every Tuesday for an Office Webinar and a Q&A session.