Meeting notes, vacation plans, grocery lists, great quotes, notes to self–let me count the ways to use OneNote. Consolidate all of your crucial information chunks and snippets in one place, then link with OneDrive to share this virtual notebook with yourself (roaming), with other people (collaboration), and with other devices (OneNote ecosystem).
Note SkyDrive is now OneDrive, and SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business. Read more about this change at From SkyDrive to OneDrive.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Using OneNote for your next household project
- Ways to share OneNote meeting notes
- Share with OneNote, even if you don’t have it
- OneNote for Android, iPhone, iPad.
References for this webinar
- Share your notebook (video)
- Share notes with other people (how-to)
- Work together on a shared notebook (OneNote 2010 training course)
- Share notes in a meeting (how-to)
- Plan a trip with others (video)
- OneNote keyboard shortcuts (2010) and (2013)
- OneNote mobile apps
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.