If a picture is worth a thousand words, you’d better get the details right. In this week’s webinar we’ll explain the tools in PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook that can make a picture look great.
Can’t view this video? It’s also available at Microsoft Showcase.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Inserting and adjusting an image
- Make a bad picture look good
- Wrapping images around text
- A new tool for PowerPoint 2013
References for this webinar
- Insert a picture with Office 2010 or Office 365 Home Premium
- Adjusting an image with Office 2010 or Office 365 Home Premium
- Compressing an image in PowerPoint 2010 or Office 365 Home Premium
- Cropping an image
- Remove background in Office 2010 or Officer 365 Home Premium
- PowerPoint 2013 Eyedropper (blog post)
- More about using bigger pictures in PowerPoint
- When a picture doesn’t fit (blog post and video)
- Blog post on the differences of wrapping text around images
- Warning about wrapping text in PowerPoint: you can’t do it, but there is a workaround…
- A full training course for using photos in PowerPoint 2010
- And since it’s that time of year: Our free calendar templates are now available
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.