In this week’s webinar, we’ll explore Word tools like AutoCorrect and Proofing options that help you polish your documents and make them shine.
Can’t view this video? It’s also available at Microsoft Showcase.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar:
- How to adjust your spelling and grammar options
- How to personalize things like AutoCorrect
- Changing languages and translating words
References for this webinar:
- Spell check in Word 2010 and Word 2013 (article)
- Choose how spell check and grammar check work (article)
- Make sure the language you want is enabled (article)
- Automatically correct spelling with words from the main dictionary (article)
- Translate text in a different language (article)
- How to add words to the spell check dictionary (video and blog post)
- Where is Word Count? (video and blog post)
- See translations with the Mini Translator (video)
- Test your document’s readability (article)
- Find synonyms with the thesaurus
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the webinar series.