Your questions and creativity are inspiring. Over the past year of Office 15-minute webinars, we’ve shown you quick ways to get the most out of Office (like Excel Pivot Tables and Slicers or What’s Office like on Surface RT devices?), and you always add your own fresh and interesting approaches. Thank you for a great year–your active participation has made the webinars a regular Tuesday destination.
We’ve listed some of the year’s most popular webinars below, plus links to help and how-to articles, videos, and training.
Check out all of the Office 15-minute webinars from 2012 for your favorites or ones you missed. And please let us know what you’d like to see in 2013 in the comments below.
- Use Conversation Clean Up to eliminate redundant messages
- Getting rid of Desktop email notifications
Word and PowerPoint
Office Web Apps & SkyDrive
- What are Office Web Apps? (video)
- Comparing Google Docs and Office Web Apps
- Access SkyDrive from Windows Explorer
- Search for all keyboard shortcut training courses at Office.com
- About the Office 365 Home Premium Preview