Have you ever received a Word document with
pesky editing lines? In this week’s webinar, we’ll show you how to use the Review tab. Learn how to edit, track changes, and work with comments in Word 2010 and Word 2013.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar:
- Turning changes on and off
- Changes versus comments
- Collaborating on a document
- Changes for Word 2013
References for this webinar:
- Remove track changes in Word 2010 (video + blog post)
- Word 2013: Track changes, Turn off track changes, Accept tracked changes
- The scoop on Comments and Revisions in Word 2013 (in-depth blog post)
- Training course: Revise documents with Track Changes and Comments in Word 2007
- Turn track changes on or off (Word 2007) Turn track changes on or off (Word 2010)
- Review, accept, reject and hide tracked changes (Word 2010 article)
- Working the Document Inspector (article)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.