The Visio team is here at SharePoint Conference (SPC) 2012, and we’re looking forward to having an exciting and fun-filled time in sunny Las Vegas. A major theme of SPC 2012 is our new release of Office–including SharePoint, Project, and Visio–and we’ve got a full agenda of topics to cover.
The Visio team will be participating in a few different ways:
- We’ve got a few sessions covering the new Visio and improvements in Visio Services:
- What’s new in Visio and Visio Services 2013
- Building a Market Trends dashboard using Visio Services in SharePoint 2013
- CRM BI and Workflow tracking with Microsoft Visio
- How Malik Management is using Visio for High-End Business Process Consulting Services
- Developing Advanced BI Visualizations with Visio & SharePoint in Office 365 with Azure data integration
- Developing SharePoint Workflows with SharePoint Designer 2013 and Visio Professional 2013
- Embed a data connected Visio diagram in SharePoint 2013
- We have a booth staffed with Visio experts that you can come and chat with at any time the Expo is open.
- And we’ll have a table at Ask The Experts (ATE) where you can ask technical questions about the product.
- Ask the Experts is on Wednesday from 6 PM.
Don’t worry if you couldn’t make the conference-we’ll make our sessions available for streaming once the conference is over. We’ll update this blog with more information about how to access recorded sessions when we have it.
For more information about SPC 2012, please visit http://www.mssharepointconference.com. The site includes a session list and much more information about events and activities during the week.