In this week’s webinar, you’ll get an overview of two tools in Excel for crunching numbers so you can know what the numbers mean to your business: PivotTables and Slicers (new to Office 2010).
References for this webinar:
- So you asked about PivotTables
- Quick Start: Create a PivotTable report
- Excel 2007 training corses on PivotTables (see part 3)
- Interactive Dashboards using PowerPoint and Excel (article)
- Controlling slicers with VBA (blog post)
- Introducing Excel 2010 Slicers
- Three part blog post on Slicers written by the program managers:
- Office.com Training home
- Getting Started with Office 2010
- Excel Skills Builder
- Rockin’ out with PivotTables (music video)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.