This post is brought to you by Bruno Aziza, WW Strategy Lead for Microsoft Business Intelligence.
The Soccer World Cup is watched by billions around the world and many have tried to use models, from macro-economic to financial ones, to predict the outcome of the world cup. Our team and partners have put together a set of tools and videos to help you experience a more “analytical” world cup. See our intro video here!
· Start by enrolling in the World Cup Challenge to win prizes! (see more here)
· Download your trial of Office 2010 here.
· Download the PowerPivot add-in here.
· Download our PowerPivot demo here and develop your own Soccer Analytics!
· Realize the power of social media analytics across the desktop, web and the phone. See Extended Results BI social analytics solution here .
Finally, share the story of the AC Milan football club, who benefits from Microsoft Business Intelligence (video here).