My teacher tech talk “webinar” from last Tuesday has now posted. For those of you who were unable to attend in person, I encourage you to take a look. During this webinar, I cover both OneNote 2007 and Outlook 2007 and how teachers can use these two Microsoft Office tools to be more productive and communicate more effectively.
Click here to view the 12/2/08 webinar. Once you are on the page, click the “Watch Now” button – see the picture below:
Here was the outline of what I talked about:
- ToDo Bar, Follow Up and Categories
- SharePoint Integration
- Office Communicator, IM integration
- RSS feeds in Outlook
- OneNote integration (see below)
- Outlook integration
- Outlook Meetings, Contact and Email integration
- Send to OneNote
- Email your notes or save as a web page/PDF
- Shared notebooks
- Recording audio and video for podcasts with OneNote
- Blogging from OneNote
If you are new to the Teacher Tech Tuesday site, you will have to register and then sign in. After signing in you’ll be taken to a LiveMeeting page where you can then watch the video, or download a copy for yourself.