You can use your favorite social network to register or link an existing account:
Or use your email address to register without a social network:
Sign in with these social networks:
Or enter your username and password
Forgot your password?
Yes, please link my existing account with for quick, secure access.
No, I would like to create a new account with my profile information.
Phavanhna Douangboupha submitted her template to the Microsoft Office Make it Great contest. Her inspiring idea of "Urban Forests" captured more votes at our Facebook page, and she walks away with a cool $10K. John Erwin Magno and Jerrit Wolfe took the runners-up rewards.
Here's Phavanhna's entry:
If you are looking to add some pizzazz to your presentation, we can certainly help. Take a look at some easy lessons in PowerPoint at Office.com:
I am working with powerpoint 7 - I am trying to add some animation to the slides - in animation mode it allows me to add the animation however when I move to slide show nothing happens - anybody have any ideas
Cbuchanan: One of our PPT experts writes:
There are a couple possible causes for this:
1. Very first thing: On the Slide Show tab, in the Set Up group, click Set Up Slide Show. In the Set Up Show dialog box, under Show options, make sure that the Show without animations box is cleared.
2. Next, click the button to preview the animation (should be on the Custom Animation pane). If the animation can be previewed, then it should also appear in Slide Show view. (The user should open the Custom Animation pane anyway to check their work.)
3. The animation may be set to start “On Click.” The animation should still fire before the slide is advanced, though.
4. The animation could be triggered on the click of another object on the slide, which means that you can advance to the next slide without triggering the animation.
5. Or the animation on the object could be triggered when the object itself is clicked. This isn’t so bad for Exit, Emphasis, or Motion Path effects; however, if the effect is an Entrance effect, then the slide object simply won’t appear on the slide.
6. If the slide contains an audio file, the slide won’t play animations until the audio file finishes play. As I recall, there is a similar issue with videos in PPT 2007.
If none of these solutions work, I would go to the PowerPoint forum on Microsoft Answers: answers.microsoft.com/.../powerpoint.
See How Popular Jimmy Choo Shoes Are! You Can Find Jimmy Choo Metallic Sandals and Jimmy Choo Blaze Studded Sandals Here. Don't You Want to Have One for yourself? Quickly come to go shopping online Jimmy Choo Shoes or other brand shoes at the best price. www.myshoesoutlet.com/jimmy-choo-shoes-c-225.html
our designer shoes online always sell well over the Europe and America countries. you will find the newest collections in vast variety of colours and sizes at the best prices on our website. www.cheapwholesalemall.com
Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, discount NFL jerseys online: Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Charger NFL jerseys, Arizona Cardinals, Dallas Cowboys, Also wholesale nba jerseys, mlb jerseys NHL Jerseys open source, online shopping Now. www.wholesalecheapjerseys.com
I like it. The message of the presentation is inspiring and the clean and playful design and font helps you to 'be happy'. We need more presentations like this one.
This is great website, you can find ms office program's template and samples.. Free download ms templates.