You can use your favorite social network to register or link an existing account:
Or use your email address to register without a social network:
Sign in with these social networks:
Or enter your username and password
Forgot your password?
Yes, please link my existing account with for quick, secure access.
No, I would like to create a new account with my profile information.
In this week’s webinar, you’ll learn about nifty keyboard shortcuts in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. There’s a lot more than Ctrl+X for Cut and Ctrl+V for Paste.
What you will learn at Tuesday's webinar:
References for this webinar:
The complete list of shortcuts mentioned in the webinar are in the comment section below.
Here are the shortcuts Dave talked about today:
1. Apply the Heading 1 style. ALT+CTRL+1
2. Apply the Heading 2 style. ALT+CTRL+2
3. Apply the Heading 3 style. ALT+CTRL+3
4. Open the Font dialog box to change the font. CTRL+SHIFT+F
5. Increase the font size. CTRL+SHIFT+>
6. Decrease the font size. CTRL+SHIFT+<
7. Remove manual character formatting. CTRL+SPACEBAR
8. Apply the Normal style. CTRL+SHIFT+N
1. CTRLM for new slide
2. F6 to move into the slide and type
3. ESC then tab to next text box, start typing
4. Promote bullets ALT SHIFT LEFT ARROW
5. Demote bullets ALT SHIFT RIGHT ARROW
6. (prep slide) group CTRL G
7. Ungroup CTRL SHIFT G
8. F5 start show
9. ESC stop show
10. SHIFT F5 start show from specific slide
1. CTRL ALT $ to add currency formatting
2. CTRL ALT % to add percent formatting
3. Sum … ALT+Plus sign
4. CTRL D Fill down
5. Insert row CTRL SHIFT PLUS
6. Delete row CTRL MINUS
Hi all! I'm following up on a question during the webinar today: To jump to a specific slide in a PowerPoint slideshow, first enter the slideshow by pressing F5. Then to jump to a specific slide during the show, press the slide's number, and then press Enter.
I do not know of a shortcut for jumping to a slide when editing the presentation. I would use F6 to put the focus on the thumbnail tab, and then use the arrow keys or Page Down or Page Up buttons to switch to the slide I want to edit.
After lunch or a break getting back to the last change or revision in your document Shift+F5
Goes to the last change or revision. Also works after opening document.
How can I personalize/create keyboard shortcuts for powerpoint while delivering a slide presentation. Is there anyone who can help me?
There are a few. Which commands were you looking for? We also have a training course on shortcuts when presenting in PowerPoint. http://aka.ms/zrsbvs.