You can use your favorite social network to register or link an existing account:
Or use your email address to register without a social network:
Sign in with these social networks:
Or enter your username and password
Forgot your password?
Yes, please link my existing account with for quick, secure access.
No, I would like to create a new account with my profile information.
It’s been a while since we’ve fired up the Q&A section. We’ve received a bunch of great questions the past few weeks about what features will be available with Microsoft Office 365, and I wanted to share the answers broadly. For those of you with further questions or who want the nitty gritty details, check out our Office 365 Service Descriptions. These documents cover each of the services in Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online and Office Professional Plus) as well as information about our support and security. Enjoy!
1) I have several other personal e-mail addresses that I want to access from Office 365. Will I be able to sync these with my Inbox in Office 365?
2) Are contacts shared across the same domain with Office 365? Our company has a large number of contacts which they would like to share with each other with updates being reflected to everyone when they're made.
3) What about Calendars? Can we share these with our co-workers as well?
4) I run two small businesses that work closely together. They each have their own e-mail addresses and domains; will we be able to instant message, voice & video call and hold online meetings between our companies?
5) What about users outside of my organization who want to join our online meetings but don’t have Lync Online? Will they be able to join via the web?
6) Will I be able to connect my iPhone or Android device to Office 365?
7) I want to be able to setup e-mail lists (e.g. <something>@mydomain.com) and have that message sent to several people both inside and outside my company. Is this possible?
8) My small business is still in the startup phase, and it's easier for us to pay monthly than up front in a lump sum? Can we do this in Office 365?
9) I love the idea of using SharePoint to save and share my company’s documents from a centralized location. But do I always have to go to a browser to get to my documents? Do I lose access when I’m offline?
10) My company needs to understand how Office 365 complies with ISO 27001/27002 and other standards. Where can I find more information on your security and compliance?
Yes, it’s a pretty compelling set of features! I know many (many!) folks are on the waitlist for the limited beta, and I can now assure you that you will definitely get an invite to the beta. Thanks for your patience as we continue to gather feedback and test our service. Your beta invites are coming soon!
@Mark: $2.5 per month for 1GB
@gmj: Yes, there will be an offer for governments and those who want a "private cloud". Details haven't been released but will be as we leave beta.
@Mike: I answered your other comment. Please look there.
It’s been a little over a week since the public beta of Office 365 became available, and there
I've been using OLSB for several web-sites so far. I love it and am disappointed to see it go, since it covered my needs beautifully. My questions are around transitioning from OLSB to O365.
- Can I just move my OLSB web-sites over to O365 1:1? (how?)
- What is the definition of paying user as in $x/user/month? I'm 1 user, but I have several e-mail addresses for different purposes under OLSB. Do I need to pay for each e-mail address I use?
- How can I move my OLSB e-mail addresses based on hotmail smoothly over to O365 without a lapse?
- I have linked several domain names to my main web site domain, using the OLSB Domain Manager. Will this still be possible for O365?
- If yes, is it now possible to link .ch (Switzerland) domains? This was not possible with OLSB.
Eagerly awaiting your answers :-) Thanks.
@Allen_MSFT - Can Outlook 365 render through browser instead of MS WORD?
This domain I have pointed to a new '365" site... Is it not compatible with Android?? Major show stopper if not!! I have used the Officelive product for other sites for a few years, and they work fine. I talked my client in going with this solution, and now discover it's not compatible with Android
Is the 'website' on 365 not compatible with Android. I redirected the above domain... Works fine on pc, my Blackberry, etc. Not so on the Android. Help!!