You can use your favorite social network to register or link an existing account:
Or use your email address to register without a social network:
Sign in with these social networks:
Or enter your username and password
Forgot your password?
Yes, please link my existing account with for quick, secure access.
No, I would like to create a new account with my profile information.
Hewlett Packard has a cloud publishing site, called MagCloud, that's great for on-demand publishing of magazines (thus the name MagCloud), but it's also an excellent resource for any on-demand publishing scenario. Microsoft and HP have partnered to make using Publisher with MagCloud an easy solution for publishing catalogs, magazines, newsletters, or even yearbooks. In a future post I'll walk through using Publisher and MagCloud to publish and sell high school yearbooks, so here's a basic overview of how Publisher and MagCloud work together.
1. First off, you create a free account.
2. Getting your publication ready for MagCloud is really easy with MagCloud's step-by-step instructions for Publisher, available as a free PDF download.
3. Next, you upload the PDF using MagCloud's web form.
4. MagCloud then prints a proof of your publication, including the binding, and mails the proof to you for approval. This proof can take up from 3 days to possibly 2 weeks to arrive.
5. If you need to make changes, you simply upload a new PDF, and a new proof will be created for you to approve.
6. Once you're happy with your proof, you mark the publication as "published" and set prices for the digital and print versions. MagCloud charges 30% of any digital price and 20 cents per page (15 cents for orders of 20 or more) for the printed version. And MagCloud will ship the publication anywhere in the world!
For more information, be sure to follow the MagCloud blog and read their Help pages. Also check out the MagCloud optimized Publisher templates.
Here's a coupon for you to save 25% on your first MagCloud publication. This coupon code is good through the end of 2011: MSPUBLISHER11
So go out there and publish your catalog, cookbook, yearbook, or newsletter and let MagCloud handle the sale, printing, and shipping!
-- Bob deLaubenfels
Question: Is this a US only deal / partnership? Both companies are international so is it available outside the US?
Hey Aldous - This deal is global, MagCloud will print and ship anywhere in the world.