You can use your favorite social network to register or link an existing account:
Or use your email address to register without a social network:
Sign in with these social networks:
Or enter your username and password
Forgot your password?
Yes, please link my existing account with for quick, secure access.
No, I would like to create a new account with my profile information.
We are holding the Access sessions of the Office 15 Developer Kitchen on March 28-31 and are looking for Access developers to share their early experiences with us.
The Developer Kitchen is an on-campus event where a small group of our customers use our very early bits and their ingenuity to create Access solutions. This lab experience will give us great feedback and help guide the next stage of our products.
Q: How much does this cost? A. The conference is FREE. However participants are required to cover their own travel and expenses.
Q. How can I get accepted? A. Sorry, the registration deadline has passed. Stay tuned for next year's Developer Kitchen!
I am sure the event will be very very good. Unfortunatly I can not participate.
I would like Access team to consider improving the following features in Access 15.
1. "Charts" component. Make Charts in Access Forms and Reports similar to Excel Charts.
2. Improve working with SQL Server data through ODBC connection.
3. Improve Local data cache and sychronization of Access frontend with Sharepoint and SQL Server Backend. Our offices are distributed through the country, and quite often wide area networks are not reliable.
4. Create Access Database Moble Edition for Office Mobile Programs running on Handheld devices and Netbooks. We have used handheld devices in many remote areas.
5. Improve Access reports and make them easier to use than Crystal Reports.