The webinar is over. Check back in a few days to view the video.
Onetastic is a free multi-purpose add in for Microsoft OneNote 2010 and 2013.* The added functionally includes a calendar view of all your notes, custom Styles, and image utilities. Also you can use and create simple macros to automate other tasks. We’ll show you all at this webinar, plus have the creator of Onetastic, Omer Atay, online.
* – You can now get OneNote 2013, the full PC desktop version, for free. Go to OneNote.com.
What you will learn at the webinar:
- What Onetastic can do
- How to get OneNote and Onetastic for free
- Downloading and creating macros
- The latest and most popular features
References for this webinar
- Onetastic home page
- Get OneNote for free
- Onetastic new features (blog post & video)
- Onetastic available in other languages (blog post & list)
- Get Started with OneNote (links & video)
- OneNote for planning (Office 15-Webinar with lots of links)
Go to aka.ms/offweb to view past webinars and register for future ones.