In college, there’s a pervasive message that “you’re not in high school anymore, so you better up your game.” But some college students are still doing workarounds and other annoying tasks that they don’t need to do.
Need a sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer made to share on social media sites.
What you will learn at the webinar:
- Stop handing off your group paper to a “final formatter”
- Stop leaving Word when you need to research
- Stop manually typing out your bibliography
- Stop starting with a blank page
- Stop using thumb drives
References for this webinar
- Of course you should be using OneNote, and we covered that in a recent webinar, Back to school with OneNote
- MLA style research paper (template for Word 2013 or Word Online)
- APA Style report (template for Word 2013 or Word Online)
- Using MLA template (video training for Word 2013 or earlier)
- Create a bibliography for Word 2013 (how-to)
- APA, MLA, Chicago: Automatically format bibliographies for Word 2013 (how-to)
- Don’t change fonts, use Quick Styles (video)
- Learn more about Office Online (video) or
- Just start using it at office.com
- Using Office Online with OneDrive (how-to)
- Share a spreadsheet, document, presentation, or notebook in OneDrive (how-to)
- Learn more or buy Office 365 University
Go to aka.ms/offweb to view past webinars and register for future ones.