Old emails can be wrapped up for safe keeping in Outlook. You can think of archiving as a way to clean up your inbox (especially if you’re running into limits) or as a backup. We’ll show you what you need to know about AutoArchiving and Online Archiving in Outlook.
Need a sneak peak? Here’s a 30-second trailer for posting on social media sites.
What you will learn at the webinar:
- Adjusting Outlook’s automatic archiving
- Retrieving email that has been achieved
- Microsoft Exchange Personal Archiving
- A few other ways to control big mailboxes
References for this webinar
- Archive items manually in Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013 (how-to)
- Backup your email in Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013 (how-to)
- Remove items from your calendar in Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013 (how-to)
- Introduction to Outlook Data Files (Outlook 2013 article)
- AutoArchive settings explained (Outlook 2010 article)
- Introduction to Personal Archiving and License requirements (articles)
- TechNet articles covering Personal archiving and Retention polices
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb to view past webinars and register for future ones.