You have an iPad. Now bring it into the workplace and work on Office docs. Better yet: share them with your coworkers using OneDrive for Business. PCs, Macs, iPads – they can all play along together.
Need a sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer perfect for sharing on social media sites.
At Tuesday’s webinar, you’ll learn
- How to use Office for iPad
- Sharing things the iPad way
- Sharing things with OneDrive and OneDrive for Business
- Quick meeting notes with an iPad and OneNote
References for this webinar:
- Get Office for iPad (link to the iTunes store)
- How to get Office on mobile devices (home page)
- Free 30 day Office 365 trial (sign up page)
- Sign in or Sign up for OneDrive (15 GB of online storage for free)
- Information abut OneDrive for Business (home page)
- Excel for iPad training (videos)
- PowerPoint for iPad training (videos)
- Word for iPad training (videos)
- Get OneNote for your device for free (site)
- Office for iPad: A conversation starter (blog post)
- Compare Excel for iPad with Excel for Mac and Windows (how-to)
- Compare PowerPoint for iPad with PowerPoint for Mac and Windows (how-to)
- Compare Word for iPad with Word for Mac and Windows (how-to)
- Here’s why you should use Office for iPad (blog post)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb to view past webinars and register for future ones.