Dave has an iPad, Doug has a PC. Let’s see how fast they can start working on a document with Office Online and share photos with OneDrive using a Gmail account.
Need a sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer you can use in social media.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to get started with Office Online
- Using the free online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- What is OneDrive and the cloud
- Using other devices to share and co-author docs
References for this webinar
- Office Online Home Page: http://office.com
- Get started with Office Online (how-to & video)
- Go to OneDrive
- Getting Started with OneDrive (article & video)
- Using Office 2013 with OneDrive (article)
- Get OneDrive Apps for your device
- Need more storage space? Check OneDrive Plans
- Office for iPad (home page)
- Office for iPad training videos
- See OneDrive for Business
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.