Did you know that you can drag any email into your calendar to make an appointment? Or you can just ignore pesky emails? You will if you watch this Office 15-Minute Webinar.
Need a sneak peek? Here is our 30-second trailer.
What you will learn at the webinar
- Turn off email notifications
File>Options>Mail>Display a Desktop Alert.
- Make a calendar entry fast
Drag a message to Calendar in the lower-left.
- Ignore a conversation
- Track meeting responses
Open invite>Meeting tab>Tracking.
- Add a button to the Quick Access Toolbar
Right-click a button>Add to Quick Access Toolbar.
- Use Quick Steps
Click Create New in the Quick Steps area of the ribbon.
- Set vacation messages in advance
File>Automatic Replies>Send automatic replies>Only during this time range
- Search your email to find something
Type in the Search field right above your mail, ribbon commands appear.
- (bonus) Get help
Press F1 or look for the ? in the upper right corner.
References for this webinar
- Keyboard shortcuts for Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2010
- Training course: Outlook shortcuts: Email and Calendars, contacts, and tasks
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.