With the new Office 365 Personal, you can install the latest desktop version of Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, on 1 PC or Mac, in addition to 1 Windows tablet or iPad — so you can use all the features offline as well as online. We’ll also talk about the benefits of getting an Office subscription, including Office 365 Home. Many of the things talked about will relate to business customers too.
Need a sneak peek? Watch a 30-second trailer.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- What you can do with Office 365 Personal
- Why Office 365 Personal and not Office 365 Home?
- Skype, extra online storage, and other benefits of subscribing
- Start a doc at your work PC and finish on your iPad at home
References for this webinar
- Get Office 365 Personal (home page)
- Get Office 365 Home (home page)
- Office on mobile devices (iPad, Android, etc.)
- Office 365 Personal announcement and comparison chart (blog post)
- Get started with the new Office (home page)
- Get the most out of your Office 365 Personal subscription (video)
- Install Office using Office 365 Personal (how-to)
- Install Office 365 Personal on a Mac (how-to)
- The “What’s New” with Office 365 blog posts
- All versions of Office for personal/home use (chart)
- Office 365 for Business (home page)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.