Office Online is more than the new name for the free, browser-based versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote that anyone can use on multiple devices. We’ll show you how to collaborate with others in real time and store documents in the cloud (yes, we’ll explain that too) with OneDrive and 7 GB of free storage.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Create & share docs for free with Office Online
- Storing docs with OneDrive
- New things with Office Online (templates, anyone?)
- Working on a doc with someone else at the same time (we had 33 people editing at the same time)
References for this webinar
- Office Online Home Page
- Get started with Office Online (how-to & video)
- Webinar: New Word Online features (blog post and video from November)
- Webinar: New Excel Online features (blog post and video from November)
- OneDrive Home Page
- Sign into OneDrive
- Need more storage space? Check OneDrive Plans
- See OneDrive for Business
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.