Thank you for your interest! You will begin to receive updates as they become available.
Sign up for email updates
Mark Kashman is the content manager and customer showcase track owner for SharePoint Conference 2014
With a little less than a month to go, let us give you a valuable reason to attend SharePoint Conference 2014 (SPC14) – the Customer Showcase track. This track features a variety of sessions that grant you firsthand insight – to hear direct from real customers about their decisions, experiences and use cases with SharePoint 2013 on-premises, SharePoint Online in Office 365 and Yammer.
This track has a great lineup of knowledgeable, seasoned customer speakers who are hard at work prepping to share their solutions and best practices with you. They span industries (education, retail, automotive, professional, and more) and technical workloads. They understand the journey from a customer standpoint and are ready to answer questions and provide real-world answers and perspectives.
Let’s dive into the synopses of each session – in alphabetical order; and please click into each to read more about the session and the great lineup of speakers …
- AMD: 13 Million Users. 54 Million page views. www.AMD.com on SharePoint 2013. Done. | nuts and bolts about their highly scalable website, including upgrade from SharePoint 2007 to 2013
- Best Buy: The rise of the ninjas—a SharePoint 2013 user adoption story | a chaos-to-clarity adoption journey, including an insider’s look into their SharePoint Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Cargill: Real-world challenges and value in introducing enterprise social | real-world challenges and best practices of establish a new enterprise social, ensuring adoption and growth
- Ernst & Young: making enterprise search successful | single search solution, spanning domains, enhancing discovery so users can find relevant content quickly
- General Motors: managing 130,000 users’ documents and records – making it easy, while maintaining control | ease of use with governance intact for records management at scale
- Heineken: driving KM performance via a global knowledge management solution | showcase on best practices for global sharing of information, 24/7 – on SharePoint 2010, strategically planning for 2013
- Nationwide: Building a World-Renowned Intranet with SharePoint 2013 and Yammer | showcasing their intranet, SPOT, combines the best of SharePoint 2013 on-premises with an actively used Yammer network
- The Seattle Art Museum: art meets function with SharePoint 2013 | modern, search-driven, responsive external website – www.seattleartmuseum.org
- Shireland Collegiate Academy: moving from private cloud to Office 365 for Edu | moving parents students and teachers from SharePoint 2007 on-premises to Office 365 for education
- Stanley Black & Decker: rolling out SkyDrive Pro in Office 365 connected to SharePoint 2013 on-premises | decisions to move to the cloud, establishing a hybrid deployment model, and planning for Yammer
- Trek Bikes: pedaling past complex collaboration problems in the enterprise | simple solutions to complex problems – take a ride to see their SharePoint 2013, Yammer, CRM, and Office 365 (SharePoint Online, Lync Online and SkyDrive Pro) in action
- VF Corporation: from silos to SharePoint Online! | how they brought brands together using global portals for 40,000 associates – keeping everyone in “The Loop”
Their decks and demos are looking great, with inspiration and guidance on every slide, behind every demo and in every video. The Customer Showcase sessions promote 75-minutes full of thought leadership, lessons learned – all for you to learn from, lean on and leverage.
The “no bull” awaits, register today and join us for #SPC14 in Vegas.
– Mark Kashman @mkashman