Learn how the OneNote update for iPad makes it faster and easier than ever to create notebooks, work with sections, and create lists in your favorite app for organizing your life.
OneNote also is available on Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows Phone, and Android. If you’ve been using OneNote on your other devices and want to learn how to get it up and running on your iPad, join us and we’ll show you how to get started, plus share some cool tips especially for working with OneNote for iPad.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to get your OneNote notebooks on the iPad
- How to create notebooks in OneNote for iPad
- How to add, rename, delete sections
- Automatic list detection
References for this webinar
- What’s new in OneNote for iPad (video)
- What is OneNote? (website)
- Where to get OneNote for iPad (iTunes)
- OneNote for iPhone and iPad update (blog post)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb to see more about the webinar series.