Do you print your PowerPoint slides to hand out afterward? We’ll show you how to do it, while our guest, author and presentation expert Rick Altman, explains how you can avoid “handout hell,” where neither the slides or the handouts are effective. Rick has been helping folks create better talks for more than 25 years and notably authored the popular and provocatively-titled Why Most PowerPoint Presentations Suck. Join us for this special webinar to ask Rick your questions about PowerPoint.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Ways to print handouts
- Examining the reasons people print handouts
- Making smarter slides
- Your questions for Rick
References for this webinar
- Print your handouts, notes, or slides (how-to)
- Print your handouts, notes, or slides (video training)
- Rick’s website: http://www.betterpresenting.com/
- Info on Presentation Summit
- Rick’s article on the subject: The Lunacy of the Leave Behind (.pdf file)
- Rick’s book Why Most PowerPoint Presentations Suck and How You Can Make Them Better
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.