Update: All available Design Time slots are filled. Thank you for your interest. Note that you can still ask Microsoft experts questions at the three “Chalk Talk and Q&A sessions” at the conference.
Are you attending Project Conference 2014?
To enhance your conference experience, the Project Team is offering a limited number of dedicated solution-design sessions for individual customers.
These Design Time Sessions are intended to help IT professionals, and in some cases developers, envision and plan a solution based on Microsoft’s PPM products, including Project Online, Project Server 2013, and Project Professional 2013. These are FREE consulting sessions for selected nominees who are attending Project Conference 2014. Nominate your company today!
Sessions will last 60-90 minutes. Selected companies will meet with one or more product experts (Microsoft product team members, consultants, or certified subject-matter experts) to discuss solution goals, get advice on current challenges, and envision how to enhance existing solutions using the latest Microsoft PPM products. Project documentation team members (who publish content on TechNet, MSDN, and Office.com) will facilitate the sessions.
We are currently recruiting customers who will be attending Project Conference 2014, and have technical questions about their PPM implementation that they’d like help with. For example, focus areas like business intelligence, enterprise-scale architectures, hybrid environments, or workflow, would be great candidates for these Design Time Sessions.
Those selected for a Design Time Session will meet with product experts who specialize in relevant focus areas and the session will be centered on specific design and implementation choices.
To be eligible to participate, you must meet the following criteria:
- The person(s) you are nominating from your organization must be attending Project Conference 2014 in Anaheim.
- Your organization must be planning or maintaining a solution that uses a Microsoft PPM product.
- You must bring either a draft of your intended solution or a representation of your existing solution. For example, drafts can include the proposed physical topology, logical farm architecture, hierarchy of sites, plan for database sizing and settings, search settings, plan for security and isolation, etc.
To nominate your company or organization for a design session, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 6, 2013, and include the following information:
- Name of your company or organization.
- Contact information: name and title or role in your organization.
- One or two focus area(s) you are interested in and any specific questions you have about that area now.
- Brief description of your solution goals and the challenges you’d like to discuss in the Design Time session.
Due to a limited number of available sessions for each focus area, a small number of nominations will be accepted. We will review nominations and select those that best fit the focus area and will likely lead to meaningful discussions for both the organization and Microsoft.
Information shared with the product experts and documentation team either in email or during a design session will be treated confidentially. Selected participants will be contacted by a member of the Project Conference team with the day and time of your session by January 10, 2014.
We look forward to seeing you in February!