Dear Kris Kringle:
Please don’t put me on the naughty list, but your long scroll of paper has to go. OneNote simplifies list-making (and saves trees too), and you can add photos and share easily since there are apps for all the elves’ devices. Plus, you can keep track of your lovely wife’s “honey-do” list and plan your post-ride holiday party. We’ll show you all of that if you can take a few minutes off on Tuesday.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- What is OneNote?
- Making a wish list and sharing it
- Using Outlook tasks in OneNote
- Plan that major renovation or vacation
References for this webinar
- Get started with OneNote (OneNote 2013, OneNote 2010)
- OneNote for mobile devices
- Sharing OneNote with others (how-to)
- Share your notebook (video)
- Share notes with other people (how-to)
- Plan a trip with others (video)
- OneNote keyboard shortcuts (2010) and (2013)
- OneNote Snowflake template
- In Windows 8.1: Why doesn’t the screen clipping tool work anymore?
- Office Web Apps Home Page
- Get started with Web Apps (how-to & video)
- Edit documents in SkyDrive (how-to)
- Work together using OneNote, Word, and SkyDrive (video training)
– Doug “on the nice list” Thomas