Outline, MLA, format, citation, bibliography—there’s a lot to know when you write a research paper. We’ll give college students tips and templates to organize and format fast.
First, we’ll go over the importance of using an outline, so that you can organize your paper easily. Then we’ll show you the handy MLA template that will set the margins, spacing, font size, and page numbers for you. And last but not least, we’ll generate a bibliography, an incredible feature that is often overlooked.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to download and use the MLA template
- How to create a multilevel outline list
- How to quickly convert your outline to a draft
- How to insert citations
- How to insert a “Works Cited,” or, bibliography
References for this webinar
- Create an outline (how-to)
- Outline view tips (how-to)
- MLA style research paper (template)
- APA Style report (template)
- Create a bibliography (how-to)
- APA, MLA, Chicago: Automatically format bibliographies (how-to)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.