Join us Tuesday, October 1 at 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET to learn 5 key new features of Visio 2013. There’s so much to like about the new Visio–this 90-minute session will cover the essentials to help you maximize your productivity and start taking advantage of the functionality Visio 2013 offers.
Sign in / register here for the Visio webcast series to access this session on-demand.
In this webcast, you will learn how to:
- Sync to the cloud: Save to SharePoint and SkyDrive as easily as to your hard drive
- Change shape: Replace any shape with any other while retaining text, data, and connections
- Duplicate page: Make a copy of any Visio page with 2 clicks
- Use coauthoring: Simultaneously edit a Visio diagram with other users
- Create org charts with photos: Easily import photographs into your org charts
Presenter: Scott Helmers, Visio MVP, Partner, Harvard Computing Group
To see the complete Visio webcast series agenda, go to aka.ms/VisioWebcastSeries.