Dave Ludwig is a Content Developer for Office.com.
In this week’s webinar, you’ll learn about Office Mobile for Android phones. We’ll go over how to get started and how to access, view and edit Word docs, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to get Office Mobile for Android phones
- How to access and open Word, Excel and PowerPoint files – either from the cloud or from email messages
- How to read and navigate files
- How to edit files and add comments
- How to save files
References for this webinar
- Office Mobile for Android phones (blog post)
- System Requirements for OneNote and Office Mobile for Android Phones (how-to)
- Install Office on your Android phone (how-to)
- Questions about subscriptions, family member’s phones, and more (FAQ)
- Advanced IF functions (training)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series live every Tuesday.