We’ve put together the information medium to large companies need to roll out Office 365 to their employees. In this webinar, we’ll show you these free resources, including the debut of our new Office 365 Business Learning Center and for IT staff, new Adoption and Change Management downloads.
Note SkyDrive is now OneDrive, and SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business. Read more about this change at From SkyDrive to OneDrive.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- What is Office 365 for Business?
- Preparing your employees to move to Office 365
- Step through the resources in our Learning Center
- Popular features of Office 365
References for this webinar
- Office 365 for Business Learning Center: http://Office.com/LearnOffice365
- Office 365 Change Management downloads for IT staff
- Try or buy Office 365 Small Business Premium (1-10 employees)
- Try or buy Office 365 for Midsize Business (10-300 employees)
- Try or buy Office 365 for bigger business
- Compare Office plans for different sizes of business
- Get started with Office 365 for business (article + video)
- Use email and more in Office 365 (video)
- Communicate with Lync in Office 365 (video)
- Share Documents in Office 365 (video)
- All Office 365 training videos
- More questions answered on Office 365
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.