Yes, you can format headlines with different fonts, but using Styles allows you to do so much more. In this week’s webinar, you’ll learn the benefits of Styles including quickly moving text and creating an instant table of contents.
Note: we are using Word 2013. For Word 2010, look in the main ribbon for the Change Styles button to change Style Sets. Look in the Page Layout tab for Themes. These are both under the new Design tab in Word 2013.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- What Styles do
- Using Styles vs. changing fonts
- Move text with the Navigation Pane
- Making a Table of Contents
References for this webinar
- Style basics in Word (how-to)
- Apply Styles in Word 2010 (video)
- Formatting vs. Styles in Word (blog post)
- Using Quick Styles in Word (Office Casual video)
- Add formatting to a Table of Contents (video)
- Reorganize a document in the Navigation pane (how-to)
- Add a heading (how-to)