In this week’s webinar, you’ll learn how to use the free, browser-based versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, plus get the scoop on the latest updated features.
NOTE: This webinar from August is still valid. Office Online was formerly known as Office Web Apps. Office Online was also updated in November, 2013 and a new webinar was created: http://aka.ms/newapp123. Check http://aka.ms/offweb for upcoming webinars.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to begin with an Office Online
- Five new features for Excel Online
- How to share Office Online docs including making them public
References for this webinar
- More info about Office Online (home page)
- Get started with Office Online (how-to & video)
- Edit documents in OneDrive (how-to)
- See an example of real time collaboration on a PowerPoint (video)
- More blog posts about Office Online
- Co-authoring: Two dudes share a spreadsheet (video)
- More information about OneDrive, including the OneDrive App
- How to Fetch files on your PC with OneDrive
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.