In this week’s webinar you’ll learn how to make a massive sheet of numbers something that can tell a story with just a few clicks. We’ll also show you a better what to show data in a presentation.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Cut the clutter with Conditional Formatting and Sparklines
- Excel 2013’s Quick Analysis tool
- A better way to present numbers to a crowd
References for this webinar
- Quick Start: Apply conditional formatting for Excel 2010
- Sparklines (how-to)
- Using the Quick Analysis tool (how-to)
- Excel 2010 training videos (including charts and formatting)
- Excel 2013 training videos
- Excel Skills Builder (Excel 2010 videos)
- Video: What’s New in Excel 2013 (video)
- All about Excel 2013 (home page)
- Basic tasks in the Excel Web App (how-to)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.