Office 365 for business allows small and large companies to use the power of SharePoint Online. In this week’s webinar, you’ll learn some of the basics and we’ll answer your questions.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Logging on the first time
- What’s that there? A look around
- Where can I put my stuff?
- Sites: for your company and your customer
References for this webinar
- Office 365 for business (includes SharePoint)
- Video training courses for SharePoint
- What is SharePoint? (article)
- Get started with Office 365 business (video)
- Start using SharePoint sites, SkyDrive Pro, and Newsfeeds (video & links)
- Set up Office 365 for your business (site)
- What’s new with SharePoint, a top 10 (blog post)
- New SharePoint mobile offerings (blog post)
- Sample SharePoint consumer site
- SharePoint Online for small businesses (index of articles)
- SharePoint Online for midsize/enterprise (index of articles)
- NEW: SkyDrive Pro App
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.