In a world of multiple schedules, datebooks, and timetables, Outlook can help you consolidate all of your digital calendars so you can view your entire week in one place. In this week’s webinar, we’ll go over ways to view and share your calendar with others.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Getting two calendars on the same page
- Importing an online calendar, like a Google calendar
- Moving around calendars in Outlook
- Working with an online calendar
References for this webinar
- Share an Outlook calendar with other people (how-to)
- Share you calendar (video training)
- How Harry Got Organized (training for wannabe Outlook power users)
- Outlook 2013: what’s new, learn the basics and more (home page)
- Outlook 2010 keyboard shortcuts II: Calendar, contacts, tasks (Outlook 2010 training video)
- Sync calendar and contacts using Outlook.com (how-to from slipstick.com)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series live every Tuesday.