It’s true that you can create PowerPoint presentations without using Slide Masters or even knowing what they are, but they save so much time and effort that we think you’ll be glad to know about them. In this week’s webinar, we’ll show you how to master the Slide Master–a built-in tool that controls the look of your PowerPoint presentation and keeps it consistent throughout.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar:
- Stop cutting-and-pasting in PowerPoint
- What a Slide Master does
- Ways to edit Slide Masters
- Why open the Slide Master when you get a deck
References for this webinar:
- What is a slide master?
- Create a slide master
- Make changes to the slide master
- Copy and paste a slide master from one presentation to another
- Use multiple slide masters in one presentation
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series live every Tuesday, or watch recordings of previous webinars.