Yes, yes, we know. Sounds in PowerPoint can be cheesy. But let’s have some fun. We’ll show you how to master sound in PowerPoint including inserting effective sounds, play a soundtrack, and time animations to that soundtrack.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Insert sound effects into a presentation
- Trigger those effects with animations
- Insert music as a soundtrack
- Use rehearsal timings so that things appear at specific points in the music
- Use audio bookmarks to trigger animations
References for this webinar
- Add music and other sounds to your presentation
- Video and audio file formats supported in PowerPoint
- Play music and other sounds automatically when a slide appears
- Record and add narration and timings to a slide show
Learn how to join us every Tuesday for an Office 15-Minute Webinar plus a live Q&A session: http://aka.ms/offweb.