The Office Blogs is really 14 blogs rolled up into one. The posts on this list were the most popular across all of them. Find out what most piqued people’s curiosity about the new Office and which how-to’s they found the most useful.
If you haven’t yet tried the new Office, visit the Customer Preview site.
The year’s greatest hits
- Office Next – Office and the Cloud
The number of devices you use daily is multiplying. Your content and applications should be available to you wherever you are and on whatever device you are using in a way that is consistent and familiar to you. Learn how we’ve connected Office to the cloud to make this productivity possible across your favorite devices.
- Outlook Blog – Email stuck in your outbox? Try this.
Ever think your message is long gone only to discover it’s still in your outbox? Check out this post for some reasons and solutions.
- Excel Blog – Using multiple criteria in Excel Lookup formulas
Harness the power of VLOOKUP! Written by JP Pinto, winner of the Great White Shark Award for the best article written during VLOOKUP Week, this post answers some frequently asked questions about how to use several criteria to return a value.
- Office Next – Using the new Office with touch
Learn about the new Office touch experience designed for Windows 8.
- Excel Blog – Score! Merge data from multiple worksheets
How do you merge data from lots of worksheets into a main worksheet? You use a feature called Consolidate–now that’s an intuitive name(!).
- Office News – Office 365 University for Higher-Education Students
Office 365 is an appealing option for families, people with multiple devices, and small businesses. The announcement of Office 365 University expanded our subscriptions offering to university and college students.
- Word Blog – Tip: How to cut and paste without messing up formatting
Learn why the Paste Options button is your friend. It simplifies the common task of cutting and pasting by making sure your formatting stays exactly the way you want it.
- Outlook Blog – 5 Tips on using Bcc in Outlook Email
Need to keep some email recipients private? This post shows how and why to use Bcc to make sure the right people get the message you intended them to receive.
- Office Blogs – Webinar: Preview the new Office
First looks at the new Office, plus information on the Office Customer Preview, versions, and Office subscriptions.
- PowerPoint Blog Tips for turning your Excel data into PowerPoint charts
PowerPoint MVP Ellen Finkelstein provides best practices for using data in a presentation and a step-by-step guide to transforming Excel data into PowerPoint charts.