Emergencies happen. You can’t get to your meeting in person, but if you can get online, you can still use Office to be an active part of it. At this webinar–broadcast from a coffee shop–we’ll show you tools in Office for remotely presenting a PowerPoint deck, sharing documents, and connecting with others while you’re on the go.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar:
- Broadcasting with PowerPoint 2010
- Sharing docs with SkyDrive
- New sharing features in Word 2013 and Excel 2013
- Hardware to those on the go
References for this webinar:
- PowerPoint 2010 Broadcast Slide Show
- Present online with Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013
- Preview the next version of Office free
- Sharing with SkyDrive
- Microsoft headsets
- Microsoft webcams
- Wedge Mobile Keyboard
- Wedge Touch Mouse
Learn how to join us every Tuesday for an Office 15-Minute Webinar and a live Q&A: http://aka.ms/offweb.