This week’s webinar is a bit of cooking class. The dish? Fresh Mail Merge. This is a process, not just a few clicks. We’ll show you some free tools at Office.com that we’ll show you, including a cookbook (of sorts). Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar:
- You need good data for good mail merge
- Our cookbook: Mail Merge made easy
- Creating labels
- Customizing an email flyer or coupon
References for this webinar:
- Mail Merge Made Easy (PowerPoint Deck)
- Make labels for a mass mailing (article)
- Personalize email messages with mail merge (article)
- Use the Ribbon and perform a complex mail merge (training videos for Word 2007)
- Create a mail or e-mail merge with Publisher (article)
- About importing .txt. and .csv files into Excel (article)
- Mail merge with the merge with Access (blog post)
See past webinars and a schedule for future Office 15-Minute Webinars at http://aka.ms/offweb.
More info on Mail Merge: